By 2025, it's estimated 75% of the workforce will be Millennial. While the media lampoons the younger generation in the workforce - attributing a barrage of negative stereotypes - the truth is Millennial's offer incredible passion, dedication, and vision for organisational success.
Super-charge your understanding of Millennial leadership and begin to retain your young employees for long-term success.
Lead. Coach. Release.
Lead your Millennial staff by learning what they already value.
- A flexible work schedule (and what you can do about it)
- The chance to grow personally
- Friends at work (and why this is a good thing for you)
- Explicit instructions leading to personal success
5. The everyday skills Millennials expect you to teach them
6. Why "open communication" drives Millennial decision making
Coach to give young employees the insider’s view they are hoping for:
- Vision for a better world
- Access to the right resources to WIN
- Think LEGO™ - Millennials want to see their progress!
- What might be improved? Or discarded?
- Point out what needs learning now
- Focus on foundations – Clarify core DNA
Release Millennial's to innovative incredible future (and current) success for you.
- Defer Judgment – There’s no right way
- Acknowledge Performance – I see what you did there
- Focus on Impact – Think “investment-inducing” not boring presentation
- Millennials want expertise on call – a mentor-in-the-moment
- Invite to Go – They’re on the team to step out
Use the form below to contact us regarding your leadership enquiry. To help us best service your enquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us what you want to achieve. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.